Many large companies face the following problem: customers call them, but cannot get through due to the line being busy. Usually, people are not used to waiting and can simply reach out to competitors that they managed to get through to on the first try. Sounds familiar? To eliminate this problem, it is worth connecting a single multichannel number and creating a single corporate network.
The more lines a company has, the more customers will be able to reach out, and moreover, do it at the same time. Receiving incoming calls will significantly increase the level of service, improve sales volume, as well as the level of customer confidence. Let’s review how exactly you can make the phone multichannel, whether there are any restrictions, and also compare the pros and cons of this service.
What is a multichannel direct number?
Functionally, it is a telecommunication line, which makes it so that dozens of subscribers can simultaneously call the same number and will not hear a busy beep. A virtual multichannel number combines simultaneously different branches of one company, thanks to it, incoming calls are distributed among free managers. If all employees are busy and cannot answer a call, it is put in a “queue”.
The capabilities of a multichannel phone are quite extensive:
- high-quality communication regardless of location;
- when moving, the number and communication rates do not change;
- you can configure different options for handling calls, depending on the business objectives;
- telephone communication is carried out through landline, mobile, soft, and IP-phones.
You can evaluate the effectiveness of a multichannel number from the very first days of use. Standard phones with 1 line cannot provide fast and high-quality communication, so customers will go to competitors who have a multichannel number.
Multichannel numbers (popular destinations)
|St. Petersburg 812
|Fix 2 channels
|Fix 3 channels
|Fix 5 channels
|Fix 7 channels
|Fix 16 channels
Frequently asked questions about multichannel phone numbers
In order to get multichannel outbound services on the purchased virtual number, send a request to [email protected] with detailed explanation of the nature of outgoing traffic, also attach credentials/requisites of the legal entity.
Toll-free numbers could have up to 30 inbound channels.
You can purchase a toll-free number or contact a support agent via live chat or email to get more information about multi channel numbers in the countries of your interest.
Landline numbers for calls have 1-2 channels for incoming communication, depending on the type of number. Most often, a mobile number will have 1 channel for incoming communication without the possibility of increasing. Toll-free numbers can have up to 30 channels for incoming communication.
Why Customer Choose Us
We are always trying to give our customers the best quality services. Among our main advantages are:
Your personal data is secured
You will always get a prompt response to your request to customer support
Once you purchase a virtual number we will provide a SIP account free of charge
You can easily forward your calls to telegram
100+ payment methods
We accept cryptocurrency payments
High quality connection
Stability and quality of connection is one of the main advantages of Hottelecom
Exotic countries’ local numbers
Connection up to 24 hours, with rare exceptions for a few areas
90+ countries available
Covering more than 90 countries
Advantages of multichannel phones
The main advantage of such a number is the prompt response to an incoming call. Thanks to this, any company will be able to attract more potential customers and make a profit. Other advantages of multichannel phones include:
- connection through the Internet;
- high quality of service;
- clear settings;
- increasing customer loyalty.
Hottelecom company offers to buy a multichannel number not only for Russia but also for other countries of the world. It is a convenient, high-quality, and efficient tool for handling 100% of incoming calls. Connection and configuration of a multichannel number are carried out in 1 day. By ordering this service from us, you will be able to:
- Maintain statistics on the client base, taking into account each client, that will allow you to effectively plan advertising campaigns.
- Record all calls and listen to them if needed, which will help keep confidential data.
- Forward calls anywhere in the world to any gadget.
- Connect the IVR-menu function, which will unload the manager, relieve him of routine work, as well as redirect calls to a specific department or a certain employee.
- Use the callback function. This will increase the company’s rating in the eyes of customers, declare its openness.
- Integrate calls with any CRM systems for the convenience of employees.
A multichannel virtual number will be of interest, first, to companies and firms that are looking to expand their client base, are engaged in telephone sales, provide consultations by phone, etc.
What will the connection of a multichannel virtual number give you?
Using a virtual PBX and its products, its multichannel number receives numerous additional functions:
- voice menu and IVR, which unambiguously increase the status of the organization and its demand among customers, because they will immediately understand that they have chosen a reliable company;
- statistics and call log, which are responsible for the discipline of employees. Thanks to this data, you can find out the exact number of received, missed calls, waiting time of the clients on the line, etc. The head of an enterprise or department will be able to assess the effectiveness of employees, identify problems, and more;
- splitting the contacts into black and white lists;
- recording and storage of telephone conversations.
Other PBX services include call scenarios, conference calls, voice mail, conditional call forwarding, and other functions that can be obtained by connecting a direct multichannel number. You can learn more about the service on the Hottelecom website.
Limitations when connecting multichannel phones
Many clients are interested in whether there may be difficulties or restrictions on the number of channels, receiving and processing calls. They exist, but there are few of them. Let’s review each of them in more detail:
- Connecting a multichannel number from an analog PBX is unprofitable and long. And in case of relocation, the phone number remains linked to the company’s address, so it is not saved.
- There are restrictions on the number of calls a company can handle. Before using multichannel telephone lines for communication, it is important to understand whether the company can really handle numerous calls, whether it has a sufficient number of employees, if the additional services will be used, for example, call forwarding, call queue, etc.
Multichannel mobile numbers from Hottelecom
Nowadays, you can connect to virtual PBX multichannel numbers of different types, such as Russian and foreign multichannel numbers, numbers with the 8800 federal code, mobile multichannel numbers. Their price will vary based on the city and country code, the number of employees who will simultaneously answer incoming calls, etc. Despite the apparent high cost, in the future this service significantly reduces the company’s costs of customer service, increases its rating among competitors, therefore usage of multichannel numbers are the best option for modern online stores, taxi and transportation services, travel agencies, real estate agencies, and other organizations.
How does a multichannel virtual number work?
Office and virtual PBXs have a common operation principle. Incoming calls primarily arrive in the system and then are distributed among free operators according to a given algorithm.
Connection of a multichannel number through an office PBX should take into account the costs of special equipment, its configuration, and maintenance in the future. PBX implies a limited number of telephone lines plus geographic binding. That means that for each office of the company in a different city, you will have to buy additional equipment and carry out new settings within a couple of days. This option will be beneficial only to large companies that will cover the costs.
This option of a multichannel mobile number will be much cheaper, and its connection will be carried out promptly. To do this, just visit the Hottelecom website, get acquainted with the available offers, and select one of them. If you have any questions, you can contact the support service for help.
The price for multichannel numbers is formed from a one-time connection of lines and a monthly subscription fee. It will also be influenced by factors such as federal code, beauty, or simplicity of the number. In any case, a virtual PBX will be much more profitable than an office analog.
Advantages of multichannel numbers from Hottelecom
Thanks to our company, each client will be able to connect a multichannel cloud number from anywhere in the world. To do this, it is sufficient just to leave a request and contact our managers. The price of subscription service will be formed based on various factors, for each service an agreement is provided as well as a guarantee that you have acquired a personal phone number to promote your business.
Hottelecom is ready to offer favorable rates to everyone interested in connecting an online number with numerous channels. Our specialists will be able to answer all your questions and customize the number’s capabilities based on the requirements of a particular business project.
Why is it worth contacting Hottelecom to connect a multichannel number?
Our company is always focused on customers and their preferences. We are ready to offer each of them:
- protection of personal data;
- prompt help of technical support;
- free SIP account;
- numerous options for paying for services;
- high-quality stable communication;
- connection within a few hours.
The price for virtual multichannel numbers is listed in table. To order this service, sign up in the personal account on the company’s website or send a request to [email protected]. We guarantee the anonymity and protection of the personal data of each client.
Have questions about multichannel phone numbers?
Send e-mail, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.