This number enables you to receive multiple calls from your customers simultaneously. All incoming multi-channel calls are automatically sent to available call center managers or operators. Like a conventional direct virtual number, multi-channel numbers are not geo-referenced. Receive calls on PBX, land and mobile phones, SIP and staff Telegram accounts.
It’s challenging enough to respond to each prospective customer when lots of calls are coming in. The HotTelecom system analyzes phone line congestion and routes an incoming call from a customer to the first available operator in the shortest time possible.
When connecting with a multi-channel number, you can use the following services:
- Black list unwanted callers
- Create an answering machine message (voice mail)
- Create special rules for VIP clients
- Call recording
- Record greetings (IVR)
Multichannel numbers (popular destinations)
Virtual multichannel number: Moscow, St. Petersburg.
|Moscow 495||Moscow 499||St. Petersburg 812|
|Setup||100 USD||100 USD||50 USD|
|Fix 2 channels||50 USD||35 USD||45 USD|
|Fix 3 channels||75 USD||50 USD||70 USD|
|Fix 5 channels||100 USD||75 USD||85 USD|
|Fix 7 channels||130 USD||100 USD||100 USD|
|Fix 16 channels||170 USD||140 USD||140 USD|
Why Customer Choose Us
We are always trying to give our customers the best quality services. Among our main advantages are:
Your personal data is secured
You will always get a prompt response to your request to customer support
Once you purchase a virtual number we will provide a SIP account free of charge
You can easily forward your calls to telegram
100+ payment methods
We accept cryptocurrency payments
High quality connection
Stability and quality of connection is one of the main advantages of Hottelecom
Exotic countries’ local numbers
Connection up to 24 hours, with rare exceptions for a few areas
90+ countries available
Covering more than 90 countries
- A multi-channel virtual number greatly improves customer service – the caller doesn’t have to wait on the line for a response, because any available operator can answer.
- Call statistics are fully displayed in your personal account.
- You can always combine your multi-channel virtual number into a single channel, from which calls will be forwarded.
- It’s not tied to a particular location. Your multi-channel number is saved when you move.
- Optimization by connecting additional services, such as: recording an electronic greeting (IVR), voice mail, black list for unwanted callers.
Multichannel Number Pricing
Direct multi-channel numbers are connected manually. To get the price of a multi-channel number, you need to register on the website and send a request to our manager, in which mention:
- a country and a city where you want to buy a virtual number;
- number of channels you want to setup.
Our manager will call or mail you and will offer a list of available numbers according to your needs and availability.
Please note: To connect virtual numbers of some countries (for example, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Germany, Hong Kong, Greece, Georgia, Jordan, China, Malaysia, Portugal, Singapore, Taiwan and France), according to the law, you need to provide a scan copy passport / registration address of the responsible employee by downloading the relevant documents in your account or sending support services to firstname.lastname@example.org. The number will be activated within a business day after the submission of documents.
Have questions about phone numbers?
Send e-mail, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.