Multi-channel virtual numbers
This number enables you to receive multiple calls from your customers simultaneously. All incoming multi-channel calls are automatically sent to available call center managers or operators. Like a conventional direct virtual number, multi-channel numbers are not geo-referenced. Receive calls on PABX, land and mobile phones, SIP and staff Skype accounts.
How a multi-channel virtual number works:
It's challenging enough to respond to each prospective customer when lots of calls are coming in. The HotTelecom system analyzes phone line congestion and routes an incoming call from a customer to the first available operator in the shortest time possible.
When connecting with a multi-channel number, you can use the following services:
- Black list unwanted callers;
- Create an answering machine message (voice mail);
- Create special rules for VIP clients;
- Call recording;
- Record greetings (IVR).
How to purchase a multi-channel virtual number:
- A multi-channel virtual number greatly improves customer service – the caller doesn't have to wait on the line for a response, because any available operator can answer;
- Call statistics are fully displayed in your personal account;
- You can always combine your multi-channel virtual number into a single channel, from which calls will be forwarded;
- It's not tied to a particular location. Your multi-channel number is saved when you move.
- This reduces the cost of adding new numbers, advertising, communication and technical services;
- Optimization by connecting additional services, such as: recording an electronic greeting (IVR), voice mail, black list for unwanted callers.