Direct Virtual Phone Numbers
This service forwards incoming calls. All calls coming to a virtual number (landline or mobile number for any of the listed countries), are forwarded to the customers specified phone number, Skype or SIP.
How does a virtual number work?
Advantages of virtual numbers:
- The direct dial phone number is not geographical. The user keeps the virtual number even if they change their address;
- Connecting to a virtual number only takes a few minutes;
- You can buy a virtual number in any country without being physically in it;
- Phone conversations are encrypted;
- Connect to additional channels: When there is a large number of calls, a virtual number can easily be extended to support more channels;
- The ability to carry out one-time advertising campaigns without having to purchase a number on a full time basis;
- The ability to choose a “vanity” phone number for your company;
- Control call forwarding from your dashboard in real time.
The user can:
- Change the forwarding destination;
- Add an alternative forwarding number in case there is no answer;
- Create an e-greeting (IVR);
- Record and connect to voice mail;
- Download user authentification documents if needed to connect to the numbers;
- Get online statistics of calls and SMS;
- Monitor your account balance.
How do you buy a virtual number?