Cloud PBX gives you an opportunity to enjoy all benefits of an office PBX without limitations. Virtual PBX service from HotTelecom includes:
- Record IVR greetings and IVR tree. Interactive voice messaging (IVR) is a message that a user hears when making a call to your company. For example: “Good morning, you called …. To contact …. Press 1 … ” Both a client and HotTelecom can record this voice message. The service is provided in the following languages: Russian, English, French, Spanish.
- Conversation recording feature. All incoming calls to certain destinations will be recorded and sent in the form of audio files to the customer’s email.
- PBX conference call. Simultaneous communication of three or more users.
- Conditional call forwarding. Consecutive or simultaneous redirection of calls to three or more directions. When specifying a consecutive call forwarding, an incoming call will be redirected to the next direction after a certain period of time. For example, after 15 seconds of the call.
- Musical accompaniment of a call on hold.
- Scheduled call forwarding. Set up a forwarding rule based on the time or day of the week. For example, from Monday to Friday after 19:00 p.m., a voice greeting sounds saying that the customer’s order has been accepted and the manager will contact him during business hours.
- Black and white lists of numbers (blacklist and whitelist). Filter contacts by their quality.
Sign Up & Try our service
Why is Cloud PBX preferable to a standard PBX?
Let’s make some calculations in order not to sound proofless:
- Initial cost. Buying an office PBX / mini-PBX is not the same as buying a microwave on credit and paying for it in small parts for several years. Purchase, delivery, installation of automatic telephone exchange is a very, very expensive part of the budget of the company.
- Setting up and supporting of PBX requires constant servicing of at least two specialists in the company staff. This is a permanent item of expenses that does not guarantee, at the same time, uninterrupted operation of the equipment.
- Modernization of PBX also requires serious money. Try to pick and combine modules released a couple of months ago and a sample of 2008. The task becomes very non-trivial.
Amid such problems, HotTelecom offers a solution that requires only your consent to use it.
HotTelecom Virtual PBX advantages:
? There is equipment needed to be purchased;
? Installation of telephone services in the office within 15-20 minutes;
? Ability to combine several offices in one telephone network;
? Connection of multichannel numbers from more than 100 countries of the world;
? Conditional call forwarding to mobile and landline numbers of any country. Free call forwarding to SIP;
? All maintenance work is carried out by HotTelecom;
? Web-based management. You can connect or disconnect the necessary functions with just one click in your personal account.
Why Customer Choose Us
We are always trying to give our customers the best quality services. Among our main advantages are:
Your personal data is secured
You will always get a prompt response to your request to customer support
Once you purchase a virtual number we will provide a SIP account free of charge
You can easily forward your calls to telegram
100+ payment methods
We accept cryptocurrency payments
High quality connection
Stability and quality of connection is one of the main advantages of Hottelecom
Exotic countries’ local numbers
Connection up to 24 hours, with rare exceptions for a few areas
90+ countries available
Covering more than 90 countries
How much cost Cloud PBX service by Hottelecom?
The cost of using the cloud PBX service is $65 per month. To purchase a virtual PBX, click the “Deploy” button at the bottom of this page or send a request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more about the list of services and all the advantages of a virtual PBX (IP PBX).
The Virtual PBX service package includes the following features:
- Call forwarding to mobile and landline numbers of any country and to SIP devices (softphones and mobile apps) as well;
- Setting up complex routing schemes for incoming calls according to the client’s scenario;
- IVR electronic greeting and voice menu;
- Call statistics;
- Dialing prefix setting up;
- Black and white contact lists;
- Organization of an internal network, assignment of internal numbers;
- Musical accompaniment of the call. The user hears the instrumental composition instead of the standard ringing tone
If you are not interested in the entire list of available options, and you want to use only some of the advantages of a virtual PBX, HotTelecom provides the opportunity to purchase certain services.
|Conditional call forwarding on two directions + IVR (one recording)||FREE of charge|
|Voicemail service||FREE of charge|
|Repeated IVR recording||5|
|Complicated IVR-tree recording (recording + configuration)||15|
|Conditional call forwarding (from 3 to 5 directions)||10|
|Conditional call forwarding (6+ directions)||30|
|IVR with extension dialing (up to 5 numbers)||15/month|
|IVR with extension dialing (6+ numbers)||20/month|
|"Black" and "white" lists||20/month|
|Automatically forwarding calls schedule||10/month|
|Extension dialing (up to 5 numbers)||10/month|
|Extension dialing (6+ numbers)||20/month|
Have questions about phone numbers?
Send e-mail, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.