Get Hosted Virtual PBX with HotTelecom
Cloud PBX gives you an opportunity to enjoy all benefits of an office PBX without limitations.
Virtual PBX service from HotTelecom includes:
Record IVR greetings and IVR tree. Interactive voice messaging (IVR) is a message that a user hears when making a call to your company. For example: “Good morning, you called .... To contact .... Press 1 ... ” Both a client and HotTelecom can record this voice message. The service is provided in the following languages: Russian, English, French, Spanish.
PBX conference call. Simultaneous communication of three or more users.
Musical accompaniment of a call on hold.
Black and white lists of numbers (blacklist and whitelist). Filter contacts by their quality.
Conversation recording feature. All incoming calls to certain destinations will be recorded and sent in the form of audio files to the customer’s email.
Conditional call forwarding. Consecutive or simultaneous redirection of calls to three or more directions. When specifying a consecutive call forwarding, an incoming call will be redirected to the next direction after a certain period of time. For example, after 15 seconds of the call.
Scheduled call forwarding. Set up a forwarding rule based on the time or day of the week. For example, from Monday to Friday after 19:00 p.m., a voice greeting sounds saying that the customer’s order has been accepted and the manager will contact him during business hours.
Why is Cloud PBX preferable to a standard PBX?
Let's make some calculations in order not to sound proofless:
1Initial cost. Buying an office PBX / mini-PBX is not the same as buying a microwave on credit and paying for it in small parts for several years. Purchase, delivery, installation of automatic telephone exchange is a very, very expensive part of the budget of the company.
2Setting up and supporting of PBX requires constant servicing of at least two specialists in the company staff. This is a permanent item of expenses that does not guarantee, at the same time, uninterrupted operation of the equipment.
3Modernization of PBX also requires serious money. Try to pick and combine modules released a couple of months ago and a sample of 2008. The task becomes very non-trivial.
Amid such problems, HotTelecom offers a solution that requires only your consent to use it.
HotTelecom Virtual PBX advantages:
- Instant connection;
- There is equipment needed to be purchased;
- Installation of telephone services in the office within 15-20 minutes;
- Ability to combine several offices in one telephone network;
- Connection of multichannel numbers from more than 100 countries of the world;
- Conditional call forwarding to mobile and landline numbers of any country. Free call forwarding to SIP;
- All maintenance work is carried out by HotTelecom;
- Web-based management. You can connect or disconnect the necessary functions with just one click in your personal account.
Virtual PBX Pricing
The cost of using the cloud PBX service is $65 per month.
You can read more about the list of services and all the advantages of a virtual PBX (IP PBX).
The Virtual PBX service package includes the following features:
- Call forwarding to mobile and landline numbers of any country and to SIP devices (softphones and mobile apps) as well;
- Setting up complex routing schemes for incoming calls according to the client's scenario;
- IVR electronic greeting and voice menu;
- Call statistics;
- Dialing prefix setting up;
- Black and white contact lists;
- Organization of an internal network, assignment of internal numbers;
- Musical accompaniment of the call. The user hear the instrumental composition instead of the standard ringing tone.
|·Conditional call forwarding on two directions + IVR (one recording)||FREE of charge|
|·Voicemail service||FREE of charge|
|·Repeated IVR recording||5|
|·Complicated IVR-tree recording (recording + configuration)||15|
|·Conditional call forwarding (from 3 to 5 directions)||10|
|·Conditional call forwarding (6+ directions)||30|
|·IVR with extension dialing (up to 5 numbers)||15/month|
|·IVR with extension dialing (6+ numbers)||20/month|
|·"Black" and "white" lists||20/month|
|·To set Schedule for automatically forwarding calls||10/month|
|·Extension dialing (up to 5 numbers)||10/month|
|·Extension dialing (6+ numbers)||20/month|