Modern business is growing rapidly due to the use of advertising, content, sales, social media, and analytics. To optimize numerous processes, company leaders are implementing various services and applications, including a virtual PBX.
It can also help reduce the company’s communication costs, relieve some burden on the sales department, and implement effective opportunities for corporate solutions. Cloud PBX is a guarantee of a stable connection via the Internet all over the world. Unlike an analog PBX, it does not need additional space and equipment, as it is located in the “cloud”. PBX for business is carried out through software.
Sign Up & Try our service
Cloud PBX for business: reasons for its popularity
In terms of functionality, it resembles an office PBX but does not require special equipment, due to this, you can create a call center, office, or online store from scratch in any country without reference to a physical address. Calls and messages are saved in the database, thanks to it, you can keep statistics, view the number of missed calls, and even listen to them.
A virtual PBX for business supports such a useful function as call-tracking. Thanks to it, you can track calls more efficiently, receive more incoming calls and track customer activity. You can find out the cost of a cloud PBX on the HotTelecom website.
Its use in the business allows:
- to effectively conduct sales;
- evaluate the activity of buyers;
- analyze advertising and its effectiveness;
- identify sources that attract new leads;
- increase customer loyalty, etc.
Using the virtual PBX service, you can solve numerous marketing problems quickly and free of charge.
How exactly does a virtual PBX function?
The scheme of operation is quite simple. For example, a client calls a company, the call itself arrives at the PBX, where it is processed into a digital signal and forwarded to one of the company numbers specified in the forwarding settings. If the office uses the voice menu option, then during a call, the subscriber will hear an answering machine and voice prompts, thanks to which he easily finds the desired section. The functions of a virtual PBX vary, but forwarding plays the most important role. Thanks to it, you can customize the features of receiving incoming calls. You can even use a smart call queue, due to which there are no missed calls, even on weekends or holidays.
Anyone can connect a virtual cloud PBX, for this, you need to do the following:
- go to the Hottelecom website;
- create a personal account;
- top up your account;
- select a country, city, and numbers for connection;
- connect a PBX;
- select forwarding settings.
Virtual PBX capabilities
A virtual PBX will help connect your company’s staff to a single telephone network, regardless of where your offices are located. The communication when using virtual PBX is at the highest level. Cloud PBX is an alternative solution for those using a standard PBX. The virtual mini-PBX successfully integrates with popular CRM systems, and this allows you to use the advanced functionality:
- keeping call logs to improve customer service. Each customer’s card contains data about his contact, request, etc. This will help to work on errors and quickly resolve them;
- control over the activities of managers. Thanks to this, call-department operators and other employees will carry out their duties responsibly, try to make a sales plan, and communicate more politely with customers;
- redirection and distribution of incoming calls between free managers. CRM automatically stores information about all deals, contacts, and incoming calls;
- calls with one click through CRM. Thanks to this, you can call the client directly from the program through the headset, without buying a mobile device;
- mobility and independence. This type of communication is not tied to wires and physical addresses. The only condition required for the stable operation of IP-telephony is high-quality Internet;
- no roaming binding. Virtual PBX from HotTelecom applies to more than 100 countries of the world, while the cost of PBX (connection and usage) will be more profitable than roaming calls from local mobile operators.
Why Customer Choose Us
We are always trying to give our customers the best quality services. Among our main advantages are:
Your personal data is secured
You will always get a prompt response to your request to customer support
Once you purchase a virtual number we will provide a SIP account free of charge
You can easily forward your calls to telegram
100+ payment methods
We accept cryptocurrency payments
High quality connection
Stability and quality of connection is one of the main advantages of Hottelecom
Exotic countries’ local numbers
Connection up to 24 hours, with rare exceptions for a few areas
90+ countries available
Covering more than 90 countries
Reasons to buy a virtual PBX
The “Cloud PBX” service will cost much less than an analog one. You can set up a PBX yourself, for this, you just need to fill out the appropriate form on the HotTelecom website. The cost of PBX will be especially beneficial for offices that have several branches in the country or other states. Both regular and short 0800 numbers can be combined into one network, where customers can call absolutely free. Cloud PBX capabilities are quite extensive. For example, you can set up a call-back or auto-callback function, which will help you to always be in touch with your customers.
The advantages of a virtual PBX are as follows:
- the ability to calculate the costs of attracting leads;
- an advertising effect that increases brand or company awareness;
- fast return on investment;
- quick response to customer calls;
- work with buyers directly without intermediaries;
- sales growth due to consumer demand.
Prices for virtual PBX can be found on the Hottelecom website.
|Conditional call forwarding on two directions + IVR (one recording)||FREE of charge|
|Voicemail service||FREE of charge|
|Repeated IVR recording||5|
|Complicated IVR-tree recording (recording + configuration)||15|
|Conditional call forwarding (from 3 to 5 directions)||10|
|Conditional call forwarding (6+ directions)||30|
|IVR with extension dialing (up to 5 numbers)||15/month|
|IVR with extension dialing (6+ numbers)||20/month|
|"Black" and "white" lists||20/month|
|Automatically forwarding calls schedule||10/month|
|Extension dialing (up to 5 numbers)||10/month|
|Extension dialing (6+ numbers)||20/month|
Why is it worth contacting Hottelecom?
Our company is always focused on the convenience of customers, we take into account their requirements and wishes, therefore we are ready to offer a number of high-quality services:
- encryption of personal data of each client;
- prompt assistance of technical support;
- free SIP account when connecting a virtual number;
- free forwarding of incoming messages to Telegram;
- dozens of options for paying for services, including cryptocurrency and e-wallets;
- stable coverage wherever there is the Internet;
- connection of virtual telephony in 1 day.
By calling our specialists, you will provide your office with a cloud PBX in a few hours, without laying meters of cables and installing bulky equipment. If you have several offices, then we are ready to combine them into a single corporate network. During the operation of a virtual PBX, a client who has gained access to a personal account can independently manage the functionality through a web interface. Cloud PBX from Hottelecom includes IVR greeting, conference call support, music accompaniment of the client in standby mode, division of contacts into black and white lists, forwarding by time, and much more.
The cost of a virtual PBX is fixed at $65/month. This is a small amount for modern offices, moreover, it will pay off quickly. You can order this service at any time without leaving your home, for this you need to go to the HotTelecom website, leave a request, or email at [email protected].
Have questions about virtual PBX?
Send e-mail, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.