800 (Toll-free) Number
Large national operators, banks, insurance companies or call-centers provide 24/7 contact center for their clientele. Moreover, within the same country calls are free-of-charge for customers, since they call to Toll-Free numbers or number 800. Special code (800) implies a Toll-Free number in many countries.
Cloudy telephony from Hottelecom gives a possibility to connect Toll-Free numbers of more than 50 countries. Calls to Toll-Free numbers can be received in any part of the world. Additionally, incoming lines will support multiple simultaneous calls.
How does a virtual 800 number work?
The advantages of toll-free numbers:
- 800 numbers are connected within one working day;
- A single phone network for all branches, offices and employees;
- The ability to configure various routing plans according to your needs;
- Expand your customer base into new regions;
- Manage numbers through a personal account;
- Track call statistics;
- Free support;
- 800 number service is powered by «Virtual PBX».