The service, similar to the +38 (800) Ukrainian numbers, first appeared in 1967 in the USA. Despite the primitiveness in terms of modern standards, large companies appreciated immediately its capabilities.
Free calls for the caller provided a significant competitive advantage to the business in the market. And it allowed arranging the effective work of the sales department or support service caring for the benefit and customer loyalty.
A call to such a phone is free both from a landline device and from a smartphone. In any case, the receiving party pays for the call, i.e. the owner of the subscriber number.
And if a few years ago such a service was a novelty for Ukrainian consumers, today the majority of domestic companies have appreciated the advantages of modern technologies.
Sign Up & Try our service
Features of Ukrainian +38 (800) numbers
Digital telephony is an indispensable business tool for organizing corporate communications and customer service. Signal transmission technologies have continually improved ever since the American Alexander Bell invented the telephone in 1876.
The usual wired devices were replaced by mobile devices, and finally, VoIP with data transmission appeared over the Internet.
Possibilities of Toll Free numbers +38 (800) of Ukraine and other virtual telephony services are as follows:
- Diversity. A wide range of digital services allows each user to choose the best option. We offer numbers from many countries around the world both for a one-time SMS reception and verification on a specific resource, as well as for long-term lease with calls, faxes, and text messages.
- Connection. You do not need to purchase SIM cards, expensive equipment, and lay separate networks when renting. You can connect the selected digital service online during the day without leaving your own home.
- Prices. We offer simple and affordable solutions for businesses and individuals. They allow you to optimize the costs of telephone communications and significantly save on international calls, etc.
- Options. Cloud services are characterized by reliability and signal clarity. Incoming calls with the +38 (800) code and similar services are distinguished by a high level of security of the transmitted data.
- Mobility. The lack of binding to a specific address allows the owner of the number to stay in touch all the time. It is convenient to take a cloud phone with you home, to the office, or on a trip to another continent. And use it anywhere there is the Internet.
- Multichannel. Several communication channels provide reducing the waiting time of subscribers and the likelihood of not reaching the recipient. You get the opportunity, for example, to organize a call center for the required number of operators.
- Call forwarding. It is offered to transfer calls to a landline or mobile device, as well as to SIP accounts on a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Moreover, forwarding to SIP devices is free of charge.
- Scripts. It is possible to set the distribution of calls depending on the time of day and day of the week, integrate with popular CRM-systems, record a greeting, use the voice menu. And also receive reports on missed calls, analyze statistics, listen to recorded conversations, and much more.
Advantages of Ukrainian toll free numbers
When is it worth buying a +38 (800) number? This service is essential for those companies that operate on the Ukrainian market. This can be the sale of any product, referral services, support services, advertising campaigns, market research, and much more.
Free incoming calls will help to attract the maximum number of interested parties. Many of them will use such a subscriber number to “just ask”, and the operator will be able to turn a potential customer into a real one.
Since Ukraine remains at a rather low economic level compared to developed countries, a free phone is a must for promoting your product on the local market.
Moreover, it can be effectively used for cost-effective communication with remote branches from different regions of the country. And representatives of the regions will have the opportunity to contact the head office free of charge.
Popular 0800 numbers in other countries from HotTelecom
About +38 (800) number rental service
This service implies a single subscriber number for the whole Ukraine, free for the calling subscriber. The cloud service customer pays for telephone calls.
It works by forwarding calls to a phone or other device and greatly enhances a company’s image and customer loyalty. By calling such a number, the subscriber will not worry about the duration of the call. And he will be able to receive comprehensive advice, help, and more.
Statistics show that connecting a Toll Free number leads to an increase in the number of calls by 30-40% compared to using a regular phone. These are exactly those potential customers who were turned away by the need to pay for the conversation.
In addition, a single nationwide telephone number speaks of the scale of business and work across the country. This also enhances the company’s image and attracts customers.
Since not all consumers are yet familiar with the new technologies, it is recommended to additionally mark that the call is free for callers on the website or in advertising.
Why Customer Choose Us
We are always trying to give our customers the best quality services. Among our main advantages are:
Your personal data is secured
You will always get a prompt response to your request to customer support
Once you purchase a virtual number we will provide a SIP account free of charge
You can easily forward your calls to telegram
100+ payment methods
We accept cryptocurrency payments
High quality connection
Stability and quality of connection is one of the main advantages of Hottelecom
Exotic countries’ local numbers
Connection up to 24 hours, with rare exceptions for a few areas
90+ countries available
Covering more than 90 countries
Frequently asked questions about Ukraine Toll-Free numbers
Toll Free number (800 number, hotline) is a worldwide standard of telephone numbers, the calls to which are paid by the owner of the number. The call to a Toll Free number is free of charge for the caller if he calls from the local number of the same country.
Hottelecom 800 numbers are purchased by owners of companies that operate nationwide, owners of online stores, as well as for organizing customer support or other information services.
→ register on the website;
→ Go to the TOLL FREE tab and choose Ukraine in the drop-down list;
→ top up your balance to the amount not less than the cost of the number (connection+monthly fee) and make prepayment for call forwarding (forwarding of incoming calls to SIP/Telegram for all numbers like 800 is chargeable for the owner of the number);
→ enclose documents, if the Personal Account requests them;
→ Complete the purchase and wait for a confirmation email.
800 numbers have up to 30 channels for incoming calls. It means that you can handle up to 30 incoming calls at the same time.
You can set your greeting and voicemail in case you can’t answer the call (free of charge after number activation). IVR (simple and complex), call recording, setting up call forwarding to 2 or more destinations, black and white lists are available as additional chargeable services.
How to buy a +38 (800) Ukrainian number?
You need to do the following to buy a cloud phone:
- Register on our website using a simple form. Or enter your personal account if you have already signed up earlier.
- Top up your personal account at least for the cost of connecting the service and rent for the selected period.
- Choose a number, set the direction of forwarding, determine the lease term, and complete the order.
The service gets connected after checking the order by our specialist, usually, this process takes no more than 24 hours. Information about the activation of the service is sent to the e-mail specified during the registration of the user.
You can change the forwarding conditions in your personal account at any time. There you can order additional services for easier and more efficient communication. To buy a cloud phone number, there are many payment methods offered – electronic payments, bank transfers, credit cards, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Get Toll Free Ukrainian Number Online
Our company provides a full range of IP-telephony services. We work with individuals and legal entities, and help to find the best solution for specific tasks. We offer:
- quality services for calls and messages from anywhere in the world;
- convenient personal account and simple rules for the operation of services;
- optimal rates and different directions of forwarding;
- Virtual numbers in over 90 countries and over 100 payment methods;
- confidentiality of personal data of users.
By ordering the +38 (800) Ukrainian number, you will improve the quality of service, attract new customers and reduce communication costs.
If you have any questions or need assistance in choosing a service, please contact our operational technical support. We will provide you with complete information on digital services and help you make the best decision.
We are focused on the interests of each client and work for you 24/7.
Have questions about Ukraine phone numbers?
Send e-mail, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.