Customer service in Romania is a serious factor in many types of businesses. Have you ever experienced an influx of incoming calls to your office phone number and missing some important calls from clients or potential new customers? Having a multiple virtual number in Romania might be the solution to your dilemma if this has happened to you before. But what exactly is the point when you use a different phone number for incoming calls? If you run your own business in Romania or even if you just manage a company or is in charge of customer service in your workplace, you might already be familiar with how congested phone lines can be if there are many inbound calls but not available phone lines or people to answer them. Getting Romanian number that is routed through multiple channels decongests the phone lines and prevents you from missing important calls.
We Have Other VoIP Services in Romania
Businesses in RO rely heavily on how they can provide support to their customers even after sales. It’s Romanian definition of customer service, which means that if you are running a shop or any type of business in Romania where customers might still need help afterwards, getting multiple lines in one number is something you can benefit from and something we can definitely help with.
How to get Multichannel Numbers for Romania
If you’ve been curious about what this service has to offer to your business, it’s pretty awesome. It is also super easy to get multiple phone lines for one number in RO. With most providers, all you will need to do is register or sign up on the website to set everything up. If you also prefer to have an Romanian number or choose Romania as your country, those are available for you as options during the setup process. You can also set up call forwarding and indicate the number that you want where the multiple virtual number for Romania will be routed. Once you are finished setting up and your numbers are ready to use, you can proceed with business as usual and take in incoming calls. The calls will be routed to whichever number is less congested so that your customers will have shorter wait time and you can provide them maximum customer service support.
Sign Up & Try our service
Frequently asked questions about Romania SMS numbers
We provide free SIP account after the number connection. You can request SIP in SIP/IAX section of your personal account.
Yes, you are able to pay for any of our services with cryptocurrency, details can be found at the link
Most of phone numbers are connected within 24 hrs after the purchase, except the rare directions
Yes, you can
Each country has it own limits and conditions. For more information please contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn’t find your question? Please contact us via online chat or simply call to +19179638177 and our support team will gladly help you!
What else Multichannel services do we offer?
When you choose Hottelecom to add a second number to your cell phone so you can enjoy the multichannel service, you not only get high-quality service from us. You also get the most flexibility when it comes to plans and payments, depending on what type of business that you have. Plus with Hottelecom, even if you are not in the Romania, you can still keep your Romanian number with the same area code for customer support, even if you change locations. When you set up your number, you can indicate RO as your location even if you’re somewhere else, which means the same number will always be saved, no matter where you are.
Do you need help?
What benefits do you get with Romanian multiple numbers?
So what does your business gain from getting multiple virtual numbers with Armenia area codes?
- Use multiple phone numbers in Romania on one cell phone. When you get Romanian numbers for forwarding to your own number, you won’t miss any calls and that all calls get routed to whoever is the most available to take it.
- Get multiple calls at the same time. Expanding your business doesn’t mean complicating the process. When you sign up for Hottelecom services to get multiple numbers in Romania, all it takes is a few minutes of your time. Optimize your customer service support, multiplying your manpower with a simple setup process.
- Combine multichannel with other services in Hottelecom for a customized solution that’s unique for you. Aside from being able to use another Romanian phone number for your business, Hottelecom also offers features such as your very own IVR to make the experience for your customers more professional even if you only have 2 phone numbers on one phone, blocking calls from specific numbers, and saving your voicemail.
- Keep the same number even when you travel a lot. One of the best advantages that you can have when you sign up to get Romanian number to receive calls is that it will always be available to contact for your customers even if you’re away on a business trip in another country.
- Enjoy affordable rates. Whether you need 10 or just two phone numbers on one cell phone, Hottelecom can help set it up for you and assure affordable rates that will work on your budget.
Have questions about Romania phone numbers?
Send e-mail, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.