Estonian temporary phone number is suitable for both personal and business purposes. It is a special VoIP service through which you can register an account on a social network or another online resource. Many sites require a special confirmation code to get an account. A text message comes to such a cloud phone.
The main differences between a one-time Estonian number and a real one are the absence of a physical SIM card and a short life cycle. The digital service is designed to receive one SMS, after which the lease expires. This user verification option saves time and avoids future problems.
Sign Up & Try our service
Frequently asked questions about Estonia temporary number
Yes, you are able to pay for any of our services with cryptocurrency, details can be found at the link
For this purpose, it is better to use SMS numbers on monthly rent basis. They will allow you to receive several messages for verification and confirmation of transactions.
Didn’t find your question? Please contact us via online chat or simply call to +19179638177 and our support team will gladly help you!
Disposable Estonian Number Capabilities
High requirements for reliability and ease of communication have led to the emergence of new methods of signal transmission. VoIP works on the basis of Internet technologies, therefore communication is characterized by uninterrupted operation and wide functionality.
It does not require the device of separate networks or the installation of additional equipment. At the same time, it offers flexible settings for call forwarding to specified directions:
or mobile phone;
- SIP device – IP phone or smartphone, tablet or PC with a special application installed.
The service operates in automatic mode. Call and message forwarding settings can be easily changed in your account at any time. Moreover, forwarding to SIP accounts is completely free.
And the tariffs for telephones are significantly lower than those offered by the usual telecom operators. The biggest savings are felt with active international communication.
When using an Estonian temporary phone number for SMS or a similar service, forwarding to another subscriber number, email, or URL address is possible. Whereas faxes arrive by email. At the same time, you do not need to spend money on the purchase and maintenance of a special apparatus.
All messages are saved in the mailbox, so they can be viewed, printed, or forwarded at any time. You don’t need to be online to receive a fax. Messages come automatically like regular letters and are stored in a convenient PDF format.
HQ One-Use Number in Other Countries
Benefits of One-Use Estonian Numbers
In addition to temporary mobile numbers in Estonia and other countries, long-term services are offered, which have the following advantages:
- The lack of reference to a physical address allows you to keep the previous number when you move, during a trip on vacation, or a business trip.
- The ability to communicate with customers at the same rates, regardless of the location of the owner of the subscriber number.
- Reception of calls and messages on different devices, the ability to not depend on the performance of specific equipment.
- Convenient telephony settings for the needs of the client, connecting additional functions for effective communication.
- Optimization of corporate communications to connect employees from different cities and countries.
Why do you need a one-time SMS number for Estonia?
There are different reasons for using digital services:
- remain incognito and guarantee personal or corporate security;
- avoid sending spam, advertisements, and other intrusive offers;
- protection against fraudulent activities of sites for connecting paid subscriptions;
- an opportunity to test an interesting but questionable online resource;
- affordable cost and a high level of confidentiality of personal data.
Estonia is a small Baltic state with a population of about 1.33 million people, a member of the European Union since 2004. It is one of the most developed post-communist countries with a nominal GDP per capita of USD 23,758.
The economy of the state is actively developing, today the average salary of the working population exceeds 1600 euros. The country is attractive for doing business, and temporary Estonian SMS number can greatly facilitate interaction with local companies and customers.
Successful promotion of your product in the country can begin with registration on a local resource of interest. Moreover, the owner of the subscriber number can be located anywhere in the world.
How to buy and use a disposable phone number in Estonia?
The digital service lease process is as follows:
- Register on our website. If you are already registered, you just need to log in.
- Get acquainted with the terms of service and prices for cloud subscription numbers.
- Top up your personal account for the required amount in any convenient way.
- Select the required service, check all the data, and confirm the rental request.
- Use an Estonian temporary phone number to receive SMS.
The number is displayed in the interface of the personal account on the website.
Since the rental has a time limit, it is recommended to order a cloud subscriber number during the registration process on the site of interest.
Subscribers who send a text message pay for its postage at their local rates.
To use the cloud service, you should copy the rented subscriber number and paste it into the registration form to receive SMS.
And after receiving the registration code, use it to complete the account verification process.
Advantages of one-use Estonian Numbers from HotTelecom
Our company provides high-quality and diverse VoIP services. Our undoubted advantages:
- extensive experience in the telecommunications market since 2009;
- subscriber numbers in more than 90 countries and over 100 payment methods for services;
- the ability to redirect calls and messages to the selected device;
- qualified technical support on the selection and operation of services;
- security of the communication signal and personal data of users;
- a full range of services for individuals and corporate clients.
Digital services will help you run an advertising campaign, create a remote office, multi-channel call-center, or accessible personal communication.
A virtual PBX is the best way to organize reliable and inexpensive corporate telephony. With its help, it is convenient to create internal lines for quick communication with departments and branches in different countries of the world.
If you have any questions about cloud services, please contact technical support by phone, email, or online chat. Our experts are ready to advise you 24/7.
Connect a disposable phone number of Estonia, and you will be able to register on any resource without specifying a real subscriber number.
Have questions about disposable phone number in Estonia?
Send e-mail, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.